Quilt Top Preparation
– Quilting Fee is calculated based on the Total Square Inches of your Quilt Top. Calculation is: Qult Top Length x Quilt Top Width x 0.025
– The maximum size Quilt Top I am able to accept is 120″ x 120″
– Your Quilt Top must be square. Ensuring your Borders have been attached correctly is critical as extra fabric will cause “fullness” which will interfere with the quilting and may cause “puckers” and/or “pleats”. Your edges MUST be straight in order to load your Quilt Top correctly on the machine. If you have questions on how to “square” your quilt, google “how to square a quilt top” and you will find lots of good resources including youtube examples. Handi-Quilter has a great youtube that can be found here.
– If your Top has a direction (top/bottom) please use a safety pin to identify which end is the top.
– I am unable to center your Quilt Top on the Backing.
– Quilt Tops MUST be free of holes and MUST NOT have any embellishments, this could cause damage to the Quilting Machine.
If you have ANY questions please feel free to contact me, I am always happy to help!