Thread Shenanigans, LLC Privacy Notice
Last updated: 06/01/2022.
Here at Thread Shenanigans, LLC
What information does Thread Shenanigans, LLC collect about you?
- We collect personally identifiable information that you provide directly to us. For example when you register on our site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing and/or billing address, phone number, password, gender, date of birth, occupation, employer information, photo, credit card information or other information you choose to provide. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Does Thread Shenanigans, LLC use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- Log Information: We collect Log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited.
- Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, operating system and version.
- We may also collect information about you when you post content to Thread Shenanigan, LLC pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
How does Thread Shenanigans, LLC use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf our website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How does Thread Shenanigans, LLC secure your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Does Thread Shenanigans, LLC use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Does Thread Shenanigans, LLC disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Thread Shenanigans, LLC. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What about Social Sharing Features ?
We may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button or the “Pin it” Pinterest button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to Thread Shenanigans, LLC?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
What about Third Party Links ?
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
What about Third-Party use of Personal Information?
We may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of our site. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
What about Transaction Security?
Thread Shenanigans, LLC takes personal data and payment information seriously. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We also ensure that all web interactions through our online store are secured using HTTPS which means that transactions between your browser and our website are encrypted.
When you buy from us your payment information via credit cards and online services are secured though a reliable third party payment gateway to ensure safe and secure transactions. As a result we do not have access to your credit card number and associated credentials. All such organizations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private and we do not, under any circumstance, store your financial data.
What about Sensitive Personal Information ?
What about Children’s Information?
Thread Shenanigans, LLC does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What about changes to our policy?
What if you have Questions and/or feedback ?
We would love to hear from you! Please send us any and all questions, comments or feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. You can Contact Us Here.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.