– If you are Local to Madison County, Alabama and would prefer to pick-up and/or drop-off, please contact me prior to submitting your Quilting Service Order Form so that we can make arrangements.
** Free Return Shipping **
– You are responsible for the cost to ship your quilt to me.
– I use and recommend Pirateship.com. I will pay to ship your Quilt back to you by FedEx or UPS whichever is the least expensive that day and include $100.00 insurance.
– What goes in the box:
– place the Quilt Top, Quilt Batting if you are providing it, Quilt Backing and a PRINTED COPY OF YOUR ORDER FORM in a plastic bag to help keep it safe from the elements then place the bag into the box.
– Once I have finished quilting your quilt and received your Final payment, depending on the time of day, I will drop it off at the ups/fedex location and then email you the tracking information.
PLEASE INSURE YOUR PACKAGE.
I am not responsible for any damage/loss/delays due to shipping either from you to me or from me to you.
If you have ANY questions please feel free to contact me, I am always happy to help!